Sr. Product Manager, TechnicalSunnyvale, California, United States
- Break down the product requirements into an actionable backlog of user stories.
- Champion each product feature end to end.
- Manage and prioritize key deliverables, dependencies, and milestones by collaborating with engineering, go-to-market teams, legal, privacy, third parties, etc.
- Engage development and UX teams to drive sprints and shape features that may include POC (documenting user journey, constraints along the way).
- Focus on delivering value and deliberate prioritization.
- Track industry trends and competitors to inform product decisions and strategy.
- Establish and analyze product metrics, integrate research, usability studies, and market analysis into product requirements to improve the overall user experience.
- Distill noise, clear bottlenecks, and understand inter-dependencies that define priorities and schedules.
Communicate product plans, benefits, and results to all audiences — internal and external teams.
- Monitor and measure success metrics after launch and incorporate feedback into the product development process.
- Contribute to the vision and roadmap of our overall products and services.
- Adherence to Product Management processes related to change control, documentation, etc.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of product management or product design experience.
- College degree in EE, CS, or similar technical background.
- Background in one or more of the following is required – IaaS Cloud Services, Kubernetes, Identity management, ML/AI concepts.
- In-depth experience in one or more of the following areas – IaaS platform – AWS, Azure, GCP, VMWare, infrastructure products like Kubernetes, identity management.
- Experience with agile development methodology and tools.
- Experience with writing shell and python scripts.
CloudKnox Security Inc. transforms the way enterprises protect their critical cloud resources from insider threats. We empower IAM, security operations, and cloud infrastructure teams to continuously enforce and monitor the principle of least privilege across hybrid and multi-clouds using our patented Activity-based Authorization Protocol. CloudKnox deploys in minutes to deliver granular visibility, actionable insights, and control of machine and human identities with excessive high-risk privileges from day one.