Software Engineer – TestSunnyvale, California, United States
- Drive automation testing efforts including but not limited to creating and executing test plans, test case development, and test status.
- Design, build and maintain the automation testing tools and infrastructure as required
- Implement continuous testing of our development process and provide a unified view of platform health
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to engineers
- Build and Improve pipelines for efficient and reliable testing and deployment
- Participate in troubleshooting, investigating, debugging and help define the best practice for healthier production environment
- Collaborate and build trusted relationships with various teams such as engineering, product manager, and customer success
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years experience in automation testing for SaaS/Enterprise product
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other relevant fields
- Proficiency in at least one programming/scripting language (ie Python, Java)
- Demonstrated experience in automation testing in Cloud environments such as VMware, AWS, Google, or Azure
- Experience with Unit Testing and Integration Testing frameworks such as JUnit
- Experience with CI/CD system as Jenkins
- Familiarity with distributed version control systems such as Git
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and build trusted relationships with various functions across engineers, product managers, design, customer success, etc.
- Experience with Micro-services
- Experience in software development using functional languages (Haskell, Scala)
- Passionate about cutting-edge technologies and participates in open source or personal projects
- Experience with Selenium or other open source automation testing tools
CloudKnox Security Inc. transforms the way enterprises protect their critical cloud resources from insider threats. We empower IAM, security operations, and cloud infrastructure teams to continuously enforce and monitor the principle of least privilege across hybrid and multi-clouds using our patented Activity-based Authorization Protocol. CloudKnox deploys in minutes to deliver granular visibility, actionable insights, and control of machine and human identities with excessive high-risk privileges from day one.