Software Engineer – DataSunnyvale, California, United States
- Design and Develop a framework to automate ingestion and integration of structured data from a wide variety of enterprise data sources, at scale
- Design, develop and integrate data pipeline components
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 years of software development experience
- Experience with building scalable and reliable data pipelines using Big Data engine technologies like Spark, AWS EMR, Redshift, etc.
- Experience with scalable data integration technologies like ETL or Data Virtualization
- SaaS experience
- Experience using Scala, or willingness to learn Scala and demonstrated competence with functional programming
- Competence with SQL
- Experience with cloud technologies such as VMware or AWS or Azure or Google Cloud
CloudKnox Security Inc. transforms the way enterprises protect their critical cloud resources from insider threats. We empower IAM, security operations, and cloud infrastructure teams to continuously enforce and monitor the principle of least privilege across hybrid and multi-clouds using our patented Activity-based Authorization Protocol. CloudKnox deploys in minutes to deliver granular visibility, actionable insights, and control of machine and human identities with excessive high-risk privileges from day one.