Regional Sales ManagerNashville, Tennessee, United States
CloudKnox Security is recruiting talented, experienced Regional Sales Managers (direct contributors) with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are looking to hire RSMs who want to contribute at the ground level to build a streamlined sales process as we deliver our extraordinary cloud security technology to the US market and beyond.
Ideal candidates will have several years’ experience selling enterprise security software, IT infrastructure products/services, cloud services, and/or SaaS security solutions. You should have extensive customer and partner networks in the security space, and knowledge of public and private cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, and VMware. You should be a process-driven, organized, self-starter with a completely collaborative professional style. You will play an integral role on a small, focused, polished team that you will help grow. Most of all, you should want to be part of an early-stage venture where reward matters to you more than risk; CloudKnox is offering very competitive compensation plans that include large equity packages.
- Carry quota as individual contributor.
- Leverage existing customer and partner networks to drive new business.
- Prospect to build your network and the CloudKnox pipeline.
- Target and penetrate at the CxO level.
- Identify, cultivate and formalize relationships with key partners.
- Work with local VARs; marketing and lead generation, co-develop and co-manage go-to-market plan, training/knowledge transfer, motivate their sales and management teams.
- Master the CloudKnox value proposition. Present to prospects and partners.
- Work closely with peers, VP Sales, and Product team to identify sales success criteria, positive delivery and support experiences, and strategic product feature enhancements.
- Manage your sales data in CRM; lead conversion, deal progress, account management, forecasting, etc.
- Co-manage Proof of Concept process with CloudKnox pre-sales engineer.
- Regular travel to CloudKnox headquarters and to visit customers/prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7+ years in a quota-carrying sales role selling enterprise security software, IT infrastructure products/services, cloud services, and/or SaaS security solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, navigate and influence the complex web of influencers and decision-makers of corporations who select information security solutions.
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms.
- Proven past-performance of exceeding sales goals.
- Track record of success in identifying, cultivating and closing $100k+ deals.
- Polished presentation skills.
- Articulate speaker and writer.
- Collaborative, yet independent style. You will have a lot of responsibility as an individual, but you will report back regularly to the CloudKnox team. Reciprocal coaching with your SE, peers, and the executive team.
- A once-in-a-lifetime product opportunity that spans the hottest topics in IT: Security, Identity, Privilege, and Cloud Infrastructure.
- An experienced executive team with proven go-to-market and technology track records.
- World class board of directors, investors, and advisors. This is a tremendous opportunity to be coached by our industry’s most successful leaders.
- A chance to get in early and to make a cultural impact on your company. You will be heard – and relied on.
- Tremendous financial opportunity.
CloudKnox Security Inc. transforms the way enterprises protect their critical cloud resources from insider threats. We empower IAM, security operations, and cloud infrastructure teams to continuously enforce and monitor the principle of least privilege across hybrid and multi-clouds using our patented Activity-based Authorization Protocol. CloudKnox deploys in minutes to deliver granular visibility, actionable insights, and control of machine and human identities with excessive high-risk privileges from day one.