Enterprise Sales Manager
West Coast, United States
CloudKnox Security is recruiting talented, experienced Regional Sales Managers (direct contributors) with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are looking to hire RSMs who want to contribute at the ground level as we deliver our extraordinary cloud security technology to the US market and beyond.
Ideal candidates will have several years’ experience selling enterprise security software, IT infrastructure products/services, cloud services, and/or SaaS security solutions. You should have extensive customer and partner networks in the security space. You should be a process-driven, organized, self-starter with a completely collaborative professional style. You will play an integral role on a small, focused, polished team that you will help grow. Most of all, you should want to be part of an early-stage venture where reward matters to you more than risk; CloudKnox is offering very competitive compensation plans that include significant equity packages.
FINALIST in 2019 RSA Conference Innovation Sandbox Awards! Watch our CEO’s pitch: https://www.rsaconference.com/videos/innovation-sandbox-2019-cloudknox-security
- A once-in-a-lifetime product opportunity that spans the hottest topics in IT: Security, Identity, Privilege, and Cloud.
- An experienced executive team with proven go-to-market and technology track records.
- World class board of directors, investors, and advisors. This is a tremendous opportunity to be coached by our industry’s most successful leaders.
- A chance to get in early and to make a cultural impact on your company. You will be heard – and relied on.
- Tremendous financial opportunity.
- Carry quota as individual contributor.
- Leverage existing customer and partner networks to drive new business.
- Prospect to build your network and the CloudKnox pipeline.
- Target and penetrate at the CxO level.
- Identify, cultivate and formalize relationships with key partners.
- Work with local VARs; marketing and lead generation, co-develop and co-manage go-to-market plan, training/knowledge transfer, motivate their sales and management teams.
- Master the CloudKnox value proposition. Present to prospects and partners.
- Work closely with peers, VP Sales, and Product team to identify sales success criteria, positive delivery and support experiences, and strategic product feature enhancements.
- Manage your sales data in CRM; lead conversion, deal progress, account management, forecasting, etc.
- Co-manage Proof of Concept process with CloudKnox pre-sales engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7+ years in a quota-carrying sales role selling enterprise security software, IT infrastructure products/services, cloud services, and/or SaaS security solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, navigate and influence the complex web of influencers and decision-makers of corporations who select information security solutions.
- Proven past-performance of exceeding sales goals.
- Track record of success in identifying, cultivating and closing $100k+ deals.
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms helpful.
- Collaborative, yet independent style. You will have a lot of responsibility as an individual, but you will report back regularly to the CloudKnox team. Reciprocal coaching with your SE, peers, and the executive team.