Business Development RepresentativeRemote
Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security Operation teams are being asked to do the impossible to manage and secure multiple, complex, and vastly different cloud platforms while keeping up with the never-ending expansion of new machine and human identities, accounts, resources, services, and permissions. CloudKnox proactively addresses cloud infrastructure security insider threats by delivering continuous detection and remediation of the over-permissioned identities leveraging our patented Activity-based Authorization protocol – we make it simple!
CloudKnox is looking for a dynamic, high-energy, and driven individual to join our growing sales team as a Business Development Representative (BDR). If you possess sound business insight, strong technical aptitude, and can adapt to working in a fast-paced, diverse environment, we’d love to have you! To be successful in this role, you will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects from first contact onward.
Reporting to our Business Development Manager, you will interact with clients at all levels across broad geographical areas and industries.n addition, work alongside and supplement the efforts of Regional Sales Managers, Solutions Engineers, Marketing, and Corporate Virtual/Live Events to qualify leads and hunt for new business. Developing a strong relationship and rapport with the team is crucial for success.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth using a groundbreaking new method of lead generation custom to CloudKnox
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e., adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling, etc.)
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Build a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a premier experience
- Partner with Regional Sales Managers to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Work closely with the Marketing team
- Learn the different market segments associated with cybersecurity space
- Have the ability to explore your interests in the company and the freedom to work on or start projects and initiatives internally
- A once-in-a-lifetime product opportunity that spans the hottest topics in IT: Security, Identity, Privilege, and Cloud Infrastructure.
- An experienced executive team with proven go-to-market and technology track records.
- World class board of directors, investors, and advisors. This is a tremendous opportunity to be coached by our industry’s most successful leaders.
- A chance to get in early and to make a cultural impact on your company. You will be heard – and relied on.
- Tremendous financial opportunity.
CloudKnox Security Inc. transforms the way enterprises protect their critical cloud resources from insider threats. We empower IAM, security operations, and cloud infrastructure teams to continuously enforce and monitor the principle of least privilege across hybrid and multi-clouds using our patented Activity-based Authorization Protocol. CloudKnox deploys in minutes to deliver granular visibility, actionable insights, and control of machine and human identities with excessive high-risk privileges from day one.